Thursday 28 March 2019

Oscar the Grouch, Slimey the Worm and Grundgetta

Here is another great Sesame Street character I made for this show, he's green and grouchy, it's Oscar the Grouch. And he is not alone, two of his best friends are here too.

Oscar was made from a furry green rug that I got from a thrift store. His eyes are Styrofoam but I might replace them later. I still need to find him a trash can.
Oscar the Grouch
Next we have Oscar's little pet worm, it's Slimey the Worm. I made Slimey back in November of 2017. He had some modifications after I made him. He is made from orange polar fleece (what I had left from Ernie) and 2 wooden BBQ skewers for the rods. I really like him.
Slimey the Worm
Now we have Oscar's "grouch girlfriend" Grundgetta. Almost everyone knows this character but nobody else has made a replica of this character. I made her out of a furry green pillow I got from a thrift store. Her hair was made form some fur I had left over from Oscar. Her shirt was made from purple coral fleece. I know she is not to accurate but I really like her.
Grundgetta

No comments:

Post a Comment